Monday, May 11, 2009

Is It Any Wonder?

I love nursing my daughter but I beg for her to take a bottle. I need a break, I need to go out with the girls do adult things, drink adult things and forget for a few moments that any other part of me other then ME exsist.

Poor Ellie is six months old and has only had food a handful of times. I hate starting foods, I hate the fight of the thumb in the mouth or the spoon or heck why not both? Seriously its a pain in my ass and she couldn't care less about any food unless its coming from moms boobs.

We are in sick hell here in our corner of the world it has ran through the house and oh so nicely missed my wonderful husband (nice). Sniffling, sneezing, boogers the size of cobwebs, coughing oh yeah its beyond grand.

Kaleb my sweet Kaleb has turned into hell boy since he has been sick. Screaming "NO" at me and then throwing himself down and throwing anything he can reach and just as quick as it starts it ends with "sorry mommy, I wove you". Is it any wonder I have bald spots in my hair and need anxiety meds?

No comments: