Monday, October 26, 2009

Complicated but Simple

Life as I knew it no longer exist. So many things have changed, where the kids and I live my life status, where my life is going and where I thought it was going. The people who I thought were going to be there and who are not, the ones who I never thought were going to be there and are. While things get complicated they get simpler also how that makes any sense I don't know but it does and it works so I go with the flow.

I feel used and abused, I feel as though I'm good enough to help and yet my mistakes over come the good in my heart. I feel like while everyone around me makes the same mistakes and I look past it I'm condemned. While I'm upset about this I'm uplifted cause the drama is gone. Maybe we were a toxic relationship and never knew it till now I don't know.

I navigate through the best I can in a place where I know nothing about. Its the hardest thing I've ever done and I'm only trying to do what is best for my innocent children involved. I'm not even sure if I really know whats best I know God does so I'm leaving it in his hands to guid me.

No comments: