Friday, September 22, 2017

So it's been a year.

It has been a year and I actually thought it had been a lot longer then that since I came back. This will be easier now that I have a laptop and WIFI at home! Yay right? I don't really have any followers on here so this is more for my sake then to entertain anyone else. My health continues to be an issue, lots of abdominal pain (12) surgeries later. On top of being dx with Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis, amongst some mental issues. I'm still here though. Others ask "how are you" or "are you ok" and my response is "I'm always ok, Lord willing." In the house we have now hit teenage years. So far Andre is pretty mellow at 13, Kaleb will be 11 in Feb. and Ellie will be 9! my gosh where has the time gone! Every night I pray God guides me in the correct way to raise good MEN and a good WOMAN! Lord knows as you parent your young ones there is no handbook and each child is different so what may work and apply to one child is exactly the opposite of what you will apply to the next. Well I'm going to sign off for the day. My pain is getting up there which means I need to lay down. Always find something to smile about and praise God daily for your blessings.

3 comments:

kathy jean said...

You do have a follower, Jess. I'm happy to see you posting. I'm happy that your children and household seem to be doing well, other than your health issues. With your strong faith in the Lord, I know that you and your family will continue to recognize your blessings. Hugs.

slot game 6666 said...

slot game 6666 เกมส์สล๊อตออนไลน์ slot online สล็อต เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาที เพียงแค่นั้น พีจี สล็อตแจกเครดิตฟรี slotgame6666.com มาแรงที่สุดในชั่วโมงนี้

pg soft ความสนุกใหม่ said...

pg soft ความสนุกใหม่ ของปี 2022 ที่จะทำให้คุณ ลืมทุกเกมส์ สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่เคยเล่นมา เพราะนี่ คือเกมส์ ที่มีความสมจริง และมีสีสัน ที่สวยงาม งดงาม กว่าเกมส์สล็อต ในแบบเดิมๆpg