Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Randomness

I'm not ready for this
Why can't I let you go?
Why can't I be happy where I'm at?
I want what she has
No one ever said life is fair but damn it, it's not and I want what was mine.
Stay little
God give me strength and wisdom
Don't make the same mistakes I did
Make more for yourself
Don't settle
Marry for only for love
Be smarter than I was
I'll try not to push my dreams on to you but please don't blame me if I do, I only want better for you.
I'm scared
Will you hate me?
Will I be fair when I need to be?
God help me, walk with me, help me through this
I know better but I can't help it
It's been almost 10 yrs and I can't let go...............why?
I try and I fail
I think I move on and I don't........I can't..............will I ever?
I'm blessed and I'm so thankful, God is good but I fail Him.
I'm struggling

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGS!!! I'm here for you!

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award on my blog. I hope it makes you feel bettah!