Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Power Of Working Outside The Home

I never realized how isolated I felt until now. I've been in a slump lately and my best guess is I miss my friends that I worked with. It gave me interaction with humans who have a greater vocab then 250 words and whose life consisted of more then coloring, video games and a nap.

Sure you can call someone on the phone but its just not the same as being face to face and enjoying their company as well as their conversation. Working outside the home provides so much more then just money to me and while when I was working there were days when I didn't want to go to work, when I got there 9 times out of 10 I was glad to be there and greeted by wonderful people(with some exceptions ;) )

Some people can stay home and love it I guess I'm not one of those people. Gotta run someone needs a diaper change.

Ahhh the joys of being home ;)

1 comment:

Zoe said...

it doesn't help when you have shitty antisocial friends. i have a whole 2 days off. maybe i will venture over.......