Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ellie

My dearest Ellie, I love you so. When I look at you I can't describe the love I feel. You have filled my heart more then I could have ever imagined. The innocence in your cry, smile and giggle make me want to protect you with every bit of life inside me.

My love for you I find is very different then my love for the boys. You cling to me like I'm your every life support, you flat out refuse to eat for anyone other then me and it obviously can not be from a bottle, what were we thinking trying to give you that nasty thing? You love your dad from a distance and secretly it makes me laugh. The boys would smother you with love, hugs and kisses but we don't allow them to close because lets face it Kaleb isn't the most graceful child and your little body can't take his tank of a body.

You are so beautiful, it amazes me that you are a part of me. I want so much for you in life, and I pray that I can raise you right and give you the knowledge and tools to get what you want out of life. You are such a blessing from God.

I love you!

No comments: