Friday, November 30, 2007

For The Love Of Daddy

Ahhh, for the love of my awesome daddy! Where would I be without him? He has been there through every step of my life always backing me, pushing me and saving my behind and today is no different!

My day starts at 7:30 am with Andre crawling into my bed saying "Mom" for one reason or another every 3-5 seconds no joke thats how some days are here. As the day continues Andre doesn't stop saying "Mom" for whatever reason and as of about 5 min ago it just didn't stop. Until I make a desprate call to my dad who swoops in to save my sanity! If that isn't love I don't know what is!

Don't get me wrong I love my children with every bit inside me but every parent should know there are just those days where if you don't get a break your going to seriously hurt someone and I was at that point today.

Praise the lord for dad!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

does he want mine too?