Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Little Background

I'm a 25 year old mother and wife who often wonders how I got to where I am now. Though life moves slowly in the moment when you take a look back at the last 6 years its been quite the whirlwind.

I met my husband 7 years ago on "the ave" and never would have guessed that we would end up where we are now. He and I ran with different crowds but those crowds merged at some point and so here we are. The road hasn't been easy by any means but if it were easy then there wouldn't be history.

In the course of the 7 years we have been pregnant 4 times and have two living angels and two angels watching over us. These hard times have put strain on us but have also brought us closer.

Our two living angels are Andre born 7/21/04 and Kaleb born 2/27/07 they bring us so much joy I just don't have words for it. These two couldn't be more different but they are both loving, caring, beautiful children who have beautiful spirits.

Mike(my husband) and I did things a little backwards we had Andre and then two years later we got married and then came Kaleb. Doing things this way wansn't easy by any means but its how it happened and I wouldn't change any of it for it makes me who I am and us who we are. Everything happens for a reason right?

So that is a little background on who I am and who some of the people mentioned in the next posts to come are. This is our life and through life we try to laugh with it if you can't laugh with life then it can really bring you down so lets get on with the laughing!

No comments: