Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chronic Problem

It seems that since I don't sleep anymore Andre has missed the bus at least once a week causing a frenzy of loading kids in the car to get him to school all the while feeling like a horrible mother thinking "I just had to turn off the alarm the first time didn't I?"

Not to mention the last two days the darn dog has found a way under the fence and I'v had to correct it or at least try, beat her in a loving nonabusive pet hating way cause really my fear is that she will get hit or someone will take her, I really do love her even when I'm beating her which is why I beat her. I don't even know how to fix the problem and she obviously can't run the neighborhood, I hate the thought of putting them both on a chain, and what do we do when we go somewhere, can't leave them out cause she will find a way through the fence and can't leave them in cause they think its fun to eat everything in site. WTH was I thinking getting puppies? Should have gotten an old lazy dog who doesn't care either way cause all he wants to do is lay there. ------->This is me banging my head on the wall<---------

All the while chasing the dog I'm trying to get a crying two yr old fed and milk cause he will die without milk (rolling eyes here), a whaling 4 month old out of the car seat of death onto the breast and answer the phone while starring longingly at my breakfast that sits there getting cold knowing I won't have a chance to eat it until its gross and then I won't eat it anyway. Calgon can't take me far enough away at this point.

I need to laugh or I just might commit myself.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

seriously. girl i know you love the dogs but that is just way too much. my dog does run the neighborhood...or he would be beat.