Sunday, June 8, 2008

Spices That Have Seasoned My Life

Isn't it amazing the many different people that pass through our lives in the short amount to time that we are here on this earth. I find myself amazed at the different stages of my life and the people that come with it. Some have stayed for the whole thing and some and come and gone when the time is right.

I'm thankful for each and every one of those people who have passed through. Though the situation may not have been good they were still here for a reason and taught me something about myself and life in general.

I love each and every person who is in my life at this time. They all are wonderful to me in all different ways. I love that I get to see many on a weekly basis and most I talk to at least weekly if not daily.

What a journey this thing called life is and what makes the journey sweet are the people that throw thier different spices in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovley post Jess! you are an awsome writer :)

I tagged your blog

One of the Bunch said...

Sweet Jess,

I love your post. And yes, sometimes the spices are a great addition to our lives. Other times, they are a bit bland or a bit too much, taking away from the entire dish.

You're a spice I've put up on my spice rack for eternity. A teaspoon a day keeps the sadness away. :)

Love you my dear friend,
Bec