Tuesday, June 17, 2008

There Is A Reason For Everything

I truly believe this with my whole heart but there are times like now when I have a very hard time following it. Things are just not happening the way I thought they would or how I was told they would and I know there is someone who has a higher hand in this but timing is everything. That timing is off and I'm scared to death that things will not be in place when it needs to be.

For as long as I can remember I've worried about things and I've never had much patients but that is just who I am. Though I try very hard not to worry and to have patients it usually never works to my favor.

So as I sit here worrying about everything in my future and being impatient, I'm trying to hand everything over to "The Higher Power" so that I can be free from these burdens and be able to let happen what ever needs to happen.

No comments: