Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Strange Thing That Happens At The End Of My Pregnancy's

I tend to lose the filter between my brain and my mouth and hoestly I don't really care to much that it is not there. I think it has to do with being tired, fat and fed up with allowing people to walk all over me. I say what comes to mind and I move on, I know some don't appreicate it but I don't care.

I do what I can for my family and what I can't I just can't. I'm sick of certin people thinking and acting like I owe them something, I don't so get off your high horse and move on. My husband and kids come first and if some can't understand that I'm sorry but maybe some day you will. Don't worry once I'm done with this pregnancy I'll be back to my ever pleasing self who tries to please everyone under the sun but until then I'm doing what is right for me and my family. Take me or leave me at this point I don't seem to care much.

2 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Oh sweetie...no need to apologize for being filterless. We all need those days just to keep everyone else in our lives in line. I'm sure whoever prompted this blog entry is deserving to be on the receiving end of the filter-less comments :)

Keep your head up! You're doing what is right for you. Your immediate family is what is important now. Give those boys lovins for me.

xoxo
-Bec

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! the same things happens to me.