Friday, February 27, 2009

Did You Know?

That Andre has TWO girlfriends and seems to be the hunk of his preschool class. I found this out the other day as I entered his class room to help for the day and these two pretty little girls just can't get enough of him. I do have to say as a mom I'm quite proud actually hehehe!

Kaleb now thinks its cool to fart then announce it to everyone such as "Mommy I farted" with laughter to follow. LOVELY! He is quite honest too when you call him adorable and he says "Yes I adorable"! He does not lack self confidence so I'm doing something right.

Ellie is just as beautiful as ever, and when you tell her so she lights up the room. She is a happy little thing who loves to suck her thumb and bury her face into her blankie, what could be any more cute?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe......Kayla does the same thing!! she thinks it's too funny when she farts. i'm trying to work on her with sayng excuse me instead of laughing like a mad woman!