Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kaleb Your 2 Years Old

Photobucket

Where did the time go? I can't believe it was two years ago that you came into this world fighting, and you have never stopped. You are a strong little man who is funny, loving, high spirited, inquisitive, smart, bold, handsome and full of life. There are days when I wonder if I will make it through to the next day and those days you breathe life and laughter into me.

You simply amaze me, they way you speak in full sentences at the age of two, the way you understand things and I could swear you shouldn't understand, how you love your family and how your sole is so beautiful.

I pray that you keep your beautiful sole, I hope that keep dancing the way you do now, you don't care who is watching you will break it down anywhere in front of anyone when the right beat hits your cute little ears. I hope that the next year brings us closer as did this one and I pray that as you grow you continue to love unconditionally as you do now. You are my helper in the morning and my cuddle bug at night. I love every bit of you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! i can't beleive it's been 2 years!! they are growing up WAY too fast!