Friday, February 6, 2009

What To Do

I have a precious daughter who will NOT take a bottle and I need a longer break then what her feeding sechdule allows. I have a huband who won't help and doesn't have the patients to help anyway, no one wants to come watch my kids for fear I'll be gone longer then expected and they will be left with Ellie screaming, further more when I take her I can't always find a place to nurse her anyway. I'm not a breastfeeding savy mom who can nurse anywhere, as hard as I try it just doesn't come easy for me.

I would love to be able to go to dinner and a movie with my husband or friends but that is not going to happen if I can't get her to take a bottle. I keep thinking "this too shall pass" but I don't see it passing in time to keep my sanity.

Any suggestions? I've tired Gerber bottles, Nuk nipples, Playtex bottles(was successful a few times but now all she does is play and make a mess), Second Nature and all I get is a screaming baby. Somebody please help me.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

i told you to bring her to me. i am off mon and saturday this week. or any evening. i will get her take one.