Monday, February 11, 2008

Exhusted

So not only does Kaleb have RSV but now Andre is coughing up a storm along with a fever that is averaging 101 in the last two days. Took Andre to the doc and he is now on Zithromax for 5 days in hopes that it will take care of what ever he has that is making his lungs sound gunky. So I feel like I'm ready to be a nurse I've adminstered so many drugs in the last month and a half its absurd. Not to mention I've been batteling headaches and migraines for oh the last 5+ days along with being sleep deprived due to children up every hour needing something. I seriously could sleep for days without a problem and at this point I think my kids are in the same boat. I told our doctor today that though I love him dearly I'm really tired of seeing him and would like very much to not see him in the next few weeks though I doubt that will happen.

On another note Kaleb took 5 unassisted steps toward Mike last night and has taken some more today to me, he still isn't sure of himself and gets too excited at points but I know before long he will be running after his brother squeeling with delight.

As for now I'm off to read a bit and drift off to dream land for hopefully a few hours before I'm woke for whatever reason.

No comments: