Friday, February 29, 2008

Quite Busy

What a long few weeks its been. Kaleb turned a year old, Andre is enjoying school to no end, I got to see my Grandma and Mike has been supporting me through the last Heart Doctor Appt.

Its amazing how fast a year goes when you watch your kids grow up. Here are a few pics to enjoy the last year.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mmm thats good
What a blessing he is, so happy and easy going, loving and full of energy! I hope this next year is as happy as this one was little man!

Andre has taken to school very well and seems to be very upset when he doesn't get to go. Thats a blessing too. He comes home a different child, very calm and happy to share his day. I LOVE school!

My heart doctor appt was monday and we got good news. He doesn't think I have PPH but he is sending me for more tests to try to pinpoint what is really going on. Wednesday I go for a 24 moniter of my heart to watch my heart rate. Then I have to do a sleep study to see if I have sleep apnea. After that I'm not sure where we go but my doc did say that I need to cut my pop and drink more water along with eating better and work out more, which Mike and I will be doing together. Mike had been awesome in the last few days helping make changes for both of us, thank God cause I don't think I could do it on my own.

My dear Grandma, I was able to see her this week and it was so nice to have those special moments with her. She isn't doing well but she knew who I was and enjoyed that I was there. Her facial expressions can tell a whole story, its amazing. My fav momenst were when I walked in the room and she was sleeping. I grabbed her hands to hold them. She opened her eyes and you could tell she was so happy and grateful to see me. She held my hands and patted them, so endearing, and loveingly, I'll never forget that feeling. She joked with us a bit over the hours we were there and then when we got ready to leave I told her I loved her and she mouthed it back. This isn't the first time she has ever said I love you but it ment so much givin the facts laid before us. I'm so glad that I was able to spend my life with her. Much more then what most of my other family can say and I wouldn't change it for anything. Its hard to see someone you love go through so much but I know its all for a reason and all for a plan, greater then we are.

Now, we are back to everyday life, I need to get back to cleaning. YAY FUN! Until next time!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

cleaning? you do cleaning? wanna come over? he is growing so fast! now i'm off to have a coke.