Friday, February 1, 2008

Heyyyyyy!

I picked the boys up yesterday from school and the conversation went as follows between Andre's teacher and I.

Teacher~Andre had a good day today, he went potty by himself and I began to wonder what was taking him so long. So I walk out in to the hall and hear this voice yelling Hey! Hey! Heyyyyyyyy! As I walked around the corner I seen him sitting on the potty. I asked "what's up?"

Andre~I Pooped( in a proud voice)

Teacher~Great!

Andre~Wipe my butt please!

Me~Laughing so hard I couldn't say a thing because I can so picture my poor son sitting on the craper yelling for someone to come help him.

I explained that we had yet to teach him how to wipe himself because daycare was sprung on us and so at home we continued to wipe him due to me not wanting to deal with icky underwear LOL.

I'm so gald he feels comfortable enough to be sitting on the potty bringing attention to himself after only being there for 3 half days.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

cade still will not wipe his own ass. i asked him what he does if he has to go at school and he says he either holds it or just doesn't wipe. nice.