Saturday, February 9, 2008

RSV and Grandma

Well I figured this would happen since Kaleb has been sick for over a month now. This poor kid has RSV. He is on breathing treatments, antibiotics and a steriod. He has been poked and proded more time in the last month then I think I was in my whole pg for him.

He is such a trooper though, still smileing and adventerous. I just feel so bad for him going through all of this. His birthday party is in two weeks and I'm not sure if we should have it for him or not providing that what I'm hearing he could still be contagious. One more thing to think about and worry about.

On another note my Grandma is still not doing well, she has had surgery upon surgery and things just don't seem to be getting better. Thanks for all the prayers I appreicate them more then you know. For now I need to be with Kaleb so I will update when I can. I just pray this doesn't get any worse.

No comments: