Sunday, April 6, 2008

Enjoying the beautiful weather!

Wow how blessed have we been with this absoultly beautiful weather these last two days! As soon as it gets a bit warmer the kids and I will be back outside soaking up the sun. I have some pics of the kids yesterday at the park that I'll post at the end of this blog. They had a blast in the sun and grass(that needs to be a bit greener ;) )

The day was perfect yesterday. Family pics in the morning and then home for a much needed nap on all of our parts(only two made it) then it was off to the park. Mike, I and the kids must have had the same idea as the rest of Jackson because it sure was packed at Cascades. We found our own little peice of paradice, kicked around a ball, threw a football and blew some bubbles.

After the park we stopped at DQ and got a tasty treat, headed home, tooks some much needed baths and off to bed without a peep from them until 7 this morning! Just how I like it.

Photobucket is being pissy today so I'll get the pics up asap.

1 comment:

kathy jean said...

Can't wait to see the new pics...