Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ellie and I

Ellie and I are in a hosptial in Kalamazoo about an hour and a half from home. We have been hospitalized since wednesday. I felt like my old section was ripping open, saw my doc on the floor while working and he sent me to get checked out right then and there. As of right now there are NO abruptions that they can see on u/s and before today I had a tare some where cause my blood came back positive for fetal cells. Just this morning it was negitive YAY!!!!!!!! but they informed me they are keeping me for "awhile" what ever that means. It's been quite the emotional roller coaster the last few days being away from the kids and not knowing what was going on with Ellie. At this point every day counts. They are giving me a steriod to mature her lungs, just had my second shot today. I'm praying that it won't be needed and she will stay put till term but its in Gods hands now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess

I asked my strongest angels to be with you Jessica, and keep both you and Ellie safe.

Positive energies and bright strong colors are yours. Surround yourself!!

Much love,

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and Ellie, Jess! Let me know if you need anything.

Christina said...

Hi Jess

I'm keeping you both in my prayers to keep you safe.