Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tomorrow

Providing my u/s comes back okay I will be FREE!!!!!! I'm so very excited, my IV was pulled today and I'm allowed to get up and walk around, infact encourged to do so. Thank you for all of your prayers and warm thoughts, they have brought me through a very rough time.

I know so many people go through so much more than I have and my heart goes out to them. The women I have met here are very strong to say the least, their stories very but they have one thing in common they are away from what they know as normal to provide the rest of their pregnancy with as much health as possible.

I'll update more tomorrow when I know, until then I need to rest, did you know you didn't get good sleep in the hospital?

2 comments:

Christina said...

Praying that you and Ellie go home tomorrow!I bet home will be the best medicine you can get!

I never slept in the hospital (with Emma) either.. didn't help that my room was right next to the linen closet!

One of the Bunch said...

I'm beyond excited for you, my friend. May your U/S go well and you and Ellie be on your way home to the comforts that awaits you.

Just don't overdo it.

Love you,
B