Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Randomness

  • I want you to accept me.
  • I want you to love me AND my kids
  • Why does life work like this?
  • I don't trust you
  • If it were up to me you wouldn't touch her
  • I pray for help through this
  • Why don't you fight for yourself?
  • Advocate for YOURSELF
  • We are supposed to be family but this is dysfunctional to say the least
  • This is all I've ever known from family
  • I wanted more for my kids
  • I've bit my tongue so much its bleeding
  • I've prayed for this
  • This is supposed to be a happy time
  • I feel lost and unheard
  • I feel violated
  • I'm sad that this is what your coming into
  • I'm guilty for wanting the "perfect" family
  • I don't know what else to do
  • I feel like you have no time left for me
  • Seriously, growing up sucks
  • What I would give to give my children what I didn't have
  • I've tried my hardest and yet the other half puts nothing forth
  • I am who I am, love me, hate me, take me or leave me but DO NOT blame my kids
  • I've been told this is not a battle worth fighting but it bothers me so much to not have answers
  • I'm scared of everything going wrong
  • All I want is to be LOVED
  • Why do I search so hard for this?
  • Why can't I let it go?
  • I pray and I still feel like this, what am I missing?
  • Yeah I have issues but so does everyone else
  • I'm only human
  • Why are some more important then others?
  • Why is there always attitude?
  • There are times when I am jealous
  • My kids are everything to me
  • I love their innocence
  • They are beautiful to me
  • I'm struggling

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG HUGS to you Jess. IDK what's going on but please know I am just an e-mail away.

Shirley

One of the Bunch said...

Sweetie,

I'm an email away. Please let me know what I can do. Even if it's just to listen.

I'll be around all weekend (in town on Saturday holding a yardsale). If you want to get out, give me a ring on my cell.

Love you,
B