Monday, August 25, 2008

Hard Times

Everyone has hard times and some have it worse then others. As I type this I'm reminded of a good friend of mine who is going through worse and has gone through worse and I think what am I complaining about? None the less we have hit some hard times here and quite frankly I'm just tired. I want to crawl into bed and drift off to a deep sleep to not wake until the times have passed, soultions have been found and everyone is happy again.

I feel as though everyone looks to me to "fix" the problems or provide answers and how many times can I say "I don't know" or "I can't fix this" before they get that I don't have the answers and I can't fix everything? I feel that as being a women in general people expect you to be able to always give answers and have soultions but women are only human themselves and can only handle so much before breaking.

Is that what God built us for? Did he build us to handle all the pressures of being a women and a mother along with a wife, friend, daughter, daughter in law, employee, aunt, cousin and sister? Are we ment to handle everyone elses problems and burdens and fix them, hold them and tend to them without us breaking in the process? I feel as though my plate is full and the ones that do need I can't be there for but yet feel used by others. How does this happen? How do we take care of oursleves and the ones we love without breaking? How can we be there for everyone we wish to be there for?

My problems seem small compared to a certin someone and for that I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can't be there for you like I want to and like I know you need me to. I don't know how to help even if I could be there for you. I hope you know I think of you all the time and while we may not talk that often I wish we would. I wish even through my issues that I could take half of your pain away that your feeling as a parent. Your a WONDERFUL mom and person and I hope you know and remind yourself of that from time to time.

No comments: