Thursday, May 8, 2008

Frustrated

Would someone like to explain to me why I'm the one that gets called into work to fix the problems at hand and yet I'm not paid for it? I realize that my company is supposed to provide a service to the moms but sometimes life happens and its really no ones fault and yet people are angry and expect you to fix it. Well I'm not in charge of the hospital, I'm home on bedrest for the health of my baby and I'm not willing to put that on the line. I did as I was supposed to do and yet I'm still getting called by my boss to fix the problem. It's NOT my problem at this point and I'm sorry everyone is pissed off but I'm not the only person who works at that hospital or for that company.

I'm sure people are sitting around thinking I'm slacking or whatever but I assure you this is no fun for me either. I would much rather do my job and do for my family but at this point keeping the placenta where it is, is a bit more important to me.

1 comment:

Whiney Momma said...

I can definitely feel your frustration and you certainly should NOT feel bad. If you were put on bed rest, than that is what you should be doing. Maybe you need to make that more clear to your bosses. If they know that, that is really irresponsible of them to call you in.