Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Time Moving To Quickly

So, tomorrow will be 16wks. Where has the time gone? I'm very happy to say its going quickly and even happier to say that there has been no more bleeding! All has been peacefully normal here where ever "normal" is for us.

I enrolled Andre in school today for the fall. I really thought I was ready for this and was happy about him being gone part-time but when I walked in the school it was very bitter sweet. I dread September with the open house as I'm sure it will hit me even harder then. My baby, my first born who I spent many nights consoling and many days enjoying is growing quickly, to quickly for my taste at this point. He has taught me so much about myself and about life. He has given me so much joy with his hugs, kiss and "I love yous". His smile can light the darkest of nights and his laughter heals me in the hardest of times.

I love all of my kids but I have to admit that I miss the times we shared just him and I. They are few and far between now and it will only get worse from this point on as he grows up and realizes that mom really isn't all that cool.

So as the school year nears I'll be sending one off to preschool only to gain another precious child just a few short months after. What will I do with my life when they are all in school? Goodness I may just have to take up scrap booking with Zoe to keep my hands occupied ;)

Off to bed I go, its late and Lord knows sleep is a must though the truth is I'm not sure what a full 8hrs of sleep is anymore. Do people actually still get that?

No comments: