Monday, May 12, 2008

Naming Children

Why does it have to be so hard? Why can't my husband and I have the same taste in names? If it were up to him our kids would have the same names as everyone else in America and if it were up to me their names would hardly be heard of. I try very hard to comprimise and yet I get nowhere. The first and middle names have to flow right or it just doesn't work for me and he couldn't care less. You can't just throw any thing together, sorry not happening.

Of course his family would be quiet happy if I allowed him to name our kids since they had a fit with Andre. My names are to out there for them or should I say "worldly".

Oh well, what I say doesn't matter any more and I don't know why I'm worried about it it's up to him if we find out the sex at the u/s so that means we probably won't since he didn't want to know with either of the boys. Guess we will be one of those parents who don't have names and spend days with a nameless child.

1 comment:

Whiney Momma said...

Picking names has caused many a battle in this household and I am sure in many others. Hopefully you will both just come up with at least one that you can both agree on. My advice, don't nix any off the bat, really think about them for awhile, some tend to grow on ya. Good luck!