Friday, May 30, 2008

Rambles and Prayers Needed

Well week 17 has come and the doc appt went well this week. I'm back to seeing him once a month from now on. Thankfully no more bleeding. Our u/s is June 10th I can't wait!

Kaleb is in need of prayers for this next tuesday the 3rd. He will be going in to have tubes placed in his ears and though its a minor surgery that takes all of 15min he still has to be put under for this and that scares the hell out of me to be quite honest.

This weekend turned out to be a pretty good weekend. Got to spend some time with family which is always nice. I got really burned being out in the sun for 2 hrs on sunday which I regret. I now have water blisters on the spots that got hit the worst. Monday I ended up in ER for a migraine, they think I got to dehydrated on sunday even though I drank A LOT! Hopefully that won't be happening any more. I would much perfer not to go to ER if possible.

Well I'm off to get some cleaning done.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

what the hell. haven't you ever heard of sunscreen??? do i need to send you links on the evil of the sun???