Thursday, May 15, 2008

Week 15

Wow time seems to be flying, must be having fun huh? Umm not so much but I make do with what I've got.

Doc appt today, went well babies heartrate was 164 bpm. Got a few good laughs out of my Doc today as I tend to make jokes when I'm nervous. I told him I was praying that this baby isn't going to be as big as Kaleb and he responded with "well they usually get bigger as they go". I told him that I had seen many moms on the floor with many children and sometimes their last baby seems to be the smallest so I was banking on that LOL. He responds with "it depends on eating and smoking durring pregnancy", I said in that case I'm screwed as I LOVE to eat and I don't smoke. I thought he was going to pee his pants he laughed so hard. I must have caught him off guard.

On to other news, next appt in two weeks and on June 10th we go for our ultrasound. Can't wait. I'm betting it's a girl as is almost everyone else but I don't know if we'll find out as I left that up to my dear husband who I'm sure is just dying to torture me through this pregnancy LOL. If he chooses not to find out I'll just sick Zoe on him and see how he does then ;) Better yet I should just bring her to the u/s LOL.

In other news, God is good! Kaleb and Andre have not been sick for almost 4 weeks now! Kaleb is on meds still as his EI came back but we are to see the ENT the 30th to talk of tubes. I'm all for it, if its going to make him better and in less pain my baby sure deserves that.

Kaleb amazes me everyday with the things he says. His vocab is soaring and honestly I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. It is cute for now so I'll take it but I'm more then certin I'll be wishing he didn't talk so much at some point!

He also got his first hair cut yesterday. *cry* My baby looks like a little boy now. I'll have to resize some pics and get them up for you.

Andre is turning into quite the little man. He phrases things in the cutest way(I'm mom so I can say and think that ;) ) He told me yesterday as he was grabbing his blue carebear "B" and hugging him, "Mom I sure do love my B". Awwww what a little man!

He will be starting school in the fall, hard to believe but it is happening. Hard to believe that he will be 4 this year. Goodness where did the time go? I can still remember my hospital stay with him when he was born, and his cute little curls on the top of his head before I allowed his hair to be cut. My little Peanut is turning into a handsome, smart, sweet, loving, sly little man!

Well off to bed, I'm exhusted. Sleeping doesn't go well anymore as peeing is more important.

No comments: