Thursday, May 1, 2008

Updates

Lets try this one more time since the 14 month old just deleted the three paragraphs I already had. Updates on the last few weeks to follow. Yes I've been slacking *blush*.

Just a note. Yes I'm pregnant again if you don't have anything nice to say about do me and yourself a favor and keep your mouth closed. I'm tired of the shocked responses and the tones of "don't you have enough kids or didn't you just have one". What can I say life happens, birth control isn't 100% and if your not raising them or paying for them why do you care?

Moving on........

Doc appt today proved to me that I'm much more attached to this baby than I guess I had realized. He spent 10 mins trying to find a heartbeat with no luck and after trying to calm my fears with "maybe your not as far along as we thought you were" I calmly replyied "I don't believe you" he decided to calm my fears with a u/s showing me that my precious baby was growing right on target and hiding behind my quite full bladder.

Photobucket

Besides migraines I've been feeling quite well so no compliants there. I was quite suprised to see an acutal baby on the u/s today, they sure grow a lot between 7wks and 13wks thats for sure.

The boys are still sick, both on meds and both on breathing treatments but I'm praying they get better soon and stay that way. Momma needs a mental break from measuring meds and wiping noses!

Andre got into his first war at school today, a kid bit him on the back and scratched his cheek. I'm NOT happy about this but kids will be kids and boys will be boys I guess.

Off to make dinner since the husband is incapable or so it seems *rolls eyes* .

No comments: