Monday, December 17, 2007

Blessings

Wow, has God blessed us. I know that those of you who have read my blogs from the start know that my husband and I have had some money issues and times were tough. Well ask and you shall recieve, pray and you shall not go unheard. We are doing better now, our bills are all paid and we are still ahead. Christmas there will be gifts to exchange to celebrate the Lord and God willing we will continue to follow this path.

Speaking of blessings have you seen this beautiful snow that we were blessed with? Andre LOVES it Kaleb isn't fond of it yet but in due time I'm sure he and Andre will be enjoying the snow fights in years to come. I will post some pictures below of the boys in the snow. Andre had a blast as I taught him snow angels and the fun of a good old fashioned snow ball fight, what are moms for anyway? Well off I go to bed as tomorrow is a work day along with finishing the shopping for Christmas.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Andre's very first snow angel

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Zoe said...

ava and caleb-miserable in the snow together. glad things are looking up :)