Sunday, December 9, 2007

Friends and Marriage

Why is it that when you get married and have children your life is forever divided and you hardly ever see your friends? Maybe its just my life who knows but since I have a family of my own I never get to see my friends and almost always miss "special occasions" due to make decisions regarding my family over my friends which leaves me feeling like total crap in the end.

It seems as though I never have the time to stop by and see them mainly because I don't just want to stop for 5 min I want to be able to stay a bit otherwise its not worth it right? Then when I do have the time I'm too tired and just want to rest at home or something else comes up.

The holidays are the perfect time to get together buy everyone gets together at the same time which calls for decisions and usually family comes before friends AHHHHHHHHH I miss the days where I could do what I wanted when I wanted sometimes.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

friends? you have time even a moment for friends? to see my friends they have to come to hell house and spend time with the terrorists!