Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Reflection Of Sorts

Wow, isn't it funny how life brings you bends, turns, friends and family? I'm a firm believer that God brings you people when you need them the most and though you don't know what that reason is for the time or you may never know sometimes you can figure it out.....at some point or another ;)

You see I'm very thankful for the people who have been in my life for long and short periods even if something ended badly or good for that matter you always learn from it and move on. In the long run it makes you the person you are.

I'm reflecting on this because there is a wonderful women who I met about three years ago through work and when we got to talking it just so happened that I knew her son through my husband. I knew that she had something special about her just from the short talks we had, I've learned a lot from her. Laughing I think now she was the first person that made me thing twice about circ'ing my children LOL. Anyway we don't talk much and we see each other on a hit and miss basis but I always enjoyed her company. She has been through some hard times in the last few weeks but through it all she has been strong and pushed through. She has taught me that though things happen for whatever reason you look ahead, look for the good and don't look back. Live for the here and now because the future can be scary and the past is the past. Thank you Kathy, you never know who's heart you might touch from day to day.

God puts people in your path for a reason, season, or a lifetime. Learn from them, love them, care for them, grow with them.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

oh i'm so jealous!