Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear Angel

I've been thinking of you a lot lately, you must be visiting me to offer me comfort during this time of need. It's hard for me to believe that you would have been a year old this month, hmm I wonder what you would have been doing now.

I know that your beautiful and I know that if you ever had any pain while you were here it is gone. I know that your with your sibling right now playing in God's wonderful gardens. It saddens me that I can't see that but I know in God's time I will and we will all play together soon.

Though the pain of losing you was great I'm thankful God brought you Home when he did. It was a blessing in disguise for me. I'm sure your watching over your brothers, thank you for that. I'm sure both Andre and Kaleb see you and your sibling from time to time and though they may not know it now you comfort them too.

I may never understand why you couldn't be here with us and I'm still not sure what the lesson was but maybe some day there will be some light shed on me so I can put the peices together.

It's been hard through the last year. Your Aunt is having a baby this month and I won't lie it hurts. I have so many questions that go unanswered. No one understands my pain and why I feel the way I do, heck I don't even understand why I feel the way I do so why should they? I won't deny I'm jealous of her, she has been pregnant twice and have kept both babies, both babies due the same time you and your sibling were due. But I try to push through and be happy for her, it's hard but I try. God has a plan for everyone and lessons for each of us. He won't give us more then we can handle though sometimes we think enough is enough He is in control and we have release our burdens to Him.

Anyway Happy Birthday Angel, you may have not been born here on earth but you were in Heaven. I love you and miss you.

Mom

4 comments:

Zoe said...

oh jess....my heart is breaking for you right now. i'm thinking of you...and in a good way...not in the usual "what can i brainwash jess with today" way.
xo

Robyn said...

Hugs for you. I can't imagine.

kathy jean said...

Dearest Jessica--Our hearts swell and ache, and just when I think it can't get any more full, my eyes leak. Thank you for sharing your heart. Big hugs to you... Kathy

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

What a wonderful letter!