Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cleaning Woes And Foes

Why is it that even when I clean from top to bottom my house still looks like a tornado went through it and left piles of crap everywhere.

You see I have this major thing with piles of junk just sitting, I can't stand to look at them and if I'm forced to long enough then piles of junk is trashed with no warning. My husband doesn't seem to understand that random piles=stress for me and stress for me=stress for him though at some point I think he would begin to understand he hasn't yet. This problem I have with piles is so bad that when random things get thrown away and he looks for them a month later the first thing he asks is "did you throw it away" LOL. Well maybe if you would put it in its place I would have to throw it away? Strange concept huh?

This problem is 10x worse when I'm pregnant because I have this urge to have EVERYTHING ready and in it's place like around 20 weeks and as the weeks grow on I become evil if things aren't done and put into place.

Would someone like to come over sometime soon and help me throw piles away? I could use the help believe me!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

i have no problem tossing other peoples stuff. just ask pat, jana and holly from when i moved the office :)