Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tired

Seriously, I'm tired of doing it all myself. Yes I chose this as a mother but I never enlisted to do this on my own even though there are two adults in this household. I do this even when I'm sick and hurt and you don't blink and eye to help. I need help.

Now your sore and called into work so not only do I have to take care of the kids but you too and I'm just plain tired. Between the kids fighting and destroying things and you with your attitudes I want to just walk away and take some time for myself. Why do I have to do this by myself? This is one reason I didn't want to quit my job, I know what lies ahead of me.

I'm physically drained, sore and scared along with being emotionally tired, drained, and scared.

I feel I don't ask you for much, but you feel I ask the world of you. All I want is your time invested into your family like you care but asking that is asking to much. You want your cake and to eat it too and well I have a problem with that. Marriage is giving and taking, learning and growing. I feel like I give, learn and grow all on my own.

Please Lord give the the strength I need to get through this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Honey!! i'm sorry you are feeling that way!! BIG HUGS to you! Hopefully you two will be able to work things out. Be strong! This too shall pass!!

Anonymous said...

Listen girlfriend you do do everything yourself no wonder you are physically and emotionally drained....i'll say a prayer for you tonight...xoxo

Anonymous said...

lol forgot to sign my name....Joy~