Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wow Slow The Roll

As I was counting in my head today I have roughly 15 weeks left until Miss Ellie joins us. As I said in the last post, we are NOT ready for her and while she isn't coming next week(God willing) these last 23 weeks have gone quite fast and I'm sure with everything coming up the next 15 will go even quicker. My goodness time flies!

Life is changing quickly and though I wasn't sure it was for the better at first I'm now convinced that it is for the BEST and even though change is not something I really look forward to, there is no way around it.

This summer seems to be going quickly, as fast as the new week comes it ends just as quick if not quicker. I miss the days as a child when the warm, sunny days seemed never ending. Picking veggies out of our garden, playing in the yard till well past dark(and my bedtime), running through the sprinkler and watching as the rain brought out the beautiful flowers. Gosh how I miss those long, lazy days.

Is there a way to just make them slow down anymore? I'm sure the answer is no but it is worth trying for me thats for sure. Before I know it we will be a family of 5, Kaleb will be turning 2 and then Andre will be 5. Someone push the slow mode button please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean!! The Boy turned 5 in June and it's all hapening waaay too fast for my liking!