Monday, July 21, 2008

Today

I have to say that today, has been the BEST birthday we have had for him. His party isn't until this saturday but the day alone besides the actual day he was born has been the best, laid back full of love day that I could ask for and I really think he enjoyed just as much. My mom took Kaleb for the day which left Andre and I to do as we pleased. He played video games for a bit, then we went to luch at Subway(his choice) with my dad, he got a ball and glove from my dad that Andre and I played with for a while at home after lunch. We then played some WII together and then and some down time before daddy got home to take us to dinner and a movie. We ate at Wendy's(Andre's choice) for dinner in which he and I shared a Frosty and nuggets while daddy ate and then off to the movie we went.

He was so good today and it was so nice to share such a laid back day with him. After the movie we picked up Kaleb and headed to pick up his cupcakes that I ordered for him to take to school tomorrow. They give the kids animal names along with their real names at school in which they start with the same letter. So Andre is Andre Alligator, so I only seen fit that these were his cupcakes.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is too stinking cute!! Did you make it or buy it? Sounds like you guys had a great day!!