Friday, July 18, 2008

Worst Mom Of The Year Award Goes To..........

Who else but ME! Not only has Kaleb been sick for about 8 straight months, had tubes put in his ears, now has a rash that has seemed to make a home on him but he also climbed over the gate to our stairs today and fell all the way down to the bottom of about 13 stairs.

I swear to you someone was there with him because he doesn't have a bruise, scratch, red mark NOTHING on him. Thank God that it was just a very scary moment in our lives and not something on going and serious.

As for me I feel like total, complete, and utter crap. How could I let this happen? We were so lucky with Andre that it didn't happen but Kaleb is the dare devil of the two and unfortunately it happened to him. I kept my composure until about 10 min afterward and then I lost it. He by then of course was over it and trying to make me laugh but all I could think of was how could I, and the possibilities of what could come out of it.

All I've got to say is Thank You God, Angels, and Loved Ones in Heaven for watching over him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my!! big hugs to you honey!! you are far from the worst mother ever!! these things happen. don't beat yourself up!!