Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And We Are DONE!!!!!

YAY!!! We are finally moved into our house, its been a very long week especially for Mike but we are here and we are turning in the keys to our apartment tomorrow. We are very excited to say the least. I'd be more excited if I could get things in order but they are slowly getting there. I've had a lot of help from my family over the last week helping pack, unpack and clean.

The kids are adjusting well, it's nice to be able to sleep a bit longer in the morning instead of getting up to take Andre to the bus, now he walks across the street and off to school he goes. Sure makes mornings eaiser!

Kaleb took the first night to adjust to his new bed and his new room but is doing wonderful now. Back to the sleeping saint he used to be and for that I'm thankful. They have loved the fact that they now have a yard to play in with toys and a driveway to ride bikes in. It doesn't get much better for boys I tell ya.

I have a clothes line!!!!!! I love it! The smell of sun/wind dried sheets is heavenly. The simple things please me.......can you tell?

Ellie is on her way, not to much longer. I'm so ready to be done, my swelling is beyond bad, I hurt everywhere and I'm quite cranky but I try to keep in mind this won't last forever. I have NST's weekly now and she fails everytime which buys me a good ol' biophysical profile, which she passes with flying colors. I think she just likes having her picture taken ;) She is not going to a small one compared to her measurements, as of right now she is measuring 6lbs 8oz. Now I don't tend to put much faith into those but we shall see.

Thats all for now, I'm off to check on dinner. Hope you all had a good week.

2 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

I'm glad to hear the move went well. You know, we WOULD have helped if you had let us know *hint hint* :)

That's okay, we still love ya.

I hope the adjusting is a quick transition for you all. I know we've been here a few months and are still trying to "get in the groove."

Love to you all,
Bec

Zoe said...

oh. glad to see i'm not the only one who was unwanted on moving day.