Sunday, September 21, 2008

Changes

Changes are coming quickly, we will be moving in the next week(heads up so if I'm not on you know why) and then just a short few weeks after that Ellie will be here. The date is set just waiting to hear a time. My luck I'll be the last of the day and will be starving and very cranky all day long, OH JOY!!

The boys are doing great, fighting at the moment but it wouldn't be normal if they didn't fight, and love each other at the same time!

Andre started preschool this last week and he is beyond excited to be at a new school and riding the bus(that's his favorite part). He says he likes his new teachers and seems to be getting along with the kids pretty good. I ask him if he has any friends and he says yes but can't remember their names. I pray he does, he made them pretty easy at daycare so I hope its the same here since he will be going all through his school years with these kids.

Kaleb doesn't know what to do with himself when Andre is gone. He walks around with his blankie for the few hours that Andre is gone asking for him here and there. He does play but mostly he likes to cling to his blankie and me. Once Andre gets home he can't be happier or leave him alone LOL. Andre of course wants to do other things then play with his brother but will give in after a while.

Ellie is growing wonderfully, they had me start NST's twice a week from here on out just to make sure she is tolerating the pregnancy okay due to my history of high blood pressure. Of course for the first one last week she had to be a stinker so we got sent for a biophysical profile ultrasound. Scored 8/8 perfectly fine she just wanted more pics taken of her ;) Wouldn't be my child if she didn't want to hog the camera! Still don't have much for her just a few outfits here and there but it seems we have a long ways to go before we are "ready" and not much time left. It will all work I'm sure but its nerve wracking.

Well I'm off for now, need to rest a bit did way to much yesterday.

No comments: