Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why?

Does he have to make this so hard on me? We are in the middle of trying to move into his grandparents house and they keep asking if we want this or want that. Now seriously, I don't mind keep some things but I want to make this house OURS and it just feels like the more we keep the more its not ours. I don't have the heart to say "no" he KNOWS this so when I tell him I don't really want to keep everything under the sun why can't he find a way to tell them "no".

I have this feeling that this will NEVER be our home and that really bothers me. We have our own things we don't need to keep every knick knack of theirs. Why can't he understand that? Ugh!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i say keep em and then pack it away or donate it to a womens shelter or goodwill.