Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Simple Touch

Of my toddlers hand, a lay of their heads on me, a quick smile, a loving "Mommy", or a long warm hug and cuddle in the early morning makes EVERYTHING worth it.

Their sweet smelling, soft as silk, warm as fire skin can turn a very long, trying, horrible day into Heaven for me. To me it's amazing how this simple thing happens. With all the worries that we adults have in this world it only takes a second for them to melt away as I'm loved by my children.

What a blessing children are in general, but to take the time and realize this is what is missing out of a lot of peoples life's. I know all to well how it is to get wrapped up in day to day life, or even yourself and your problems, but we need to remember that these sweet, innocent life's that were given to us need us to take the time, even just a second to feed their soles and their confidence with a simple "I love you", or a hug, you'd be surprised at how much it feeds your sole too!

No comments: