Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dear Lady Who Works In My OB Office

Time and time again I come in, I'm more then polite to you and have never asked for anything more then the same, but yet you seem to think that you own the place and can do and say as you please. This by far rubs me the wrong way and I have prayed for you though I'm beginning to think that God is quite busy because your demeanor has yet to change.

The first time you were way out of line is when you made it totally clear that you didn't want to deal with people who "think they are miscarrying". First of all I'm not sure you have any clue what that feels like to someone who wants their baby more then you could ever imagine wanting anything in your entire life. Second of all its quite traumatic and you should try having a heart sometime, who knows it might do you and others some good.

The second time I called to talk to the doctor, you were beyond rude and wanted to know what I wanted by asking just that "What do you want". My response to you was I can't walk and I'm 35 wks pg, what am I supposed to do? Your response was "I still don't understand what you want from him". So I hung up on you left for labor and deliver come to find out my uterus was about to rupture from my old c-section scar and they took my baby a month early over what you thought was nothing and I didn't need to talk to the doctor. Nice.

Now I'm not mentioning any of the office visits here where you treated me like I was complete scum and you had no time for me or the times you decided that YOU were the doctor and could tell me how to proceed. Ummm I don't believe you have been to Med school for years on end and I don't think you have that big office in the back with all of your degrees on the wall and I don't believe that people pay you to deliver their children or preform surgery on them. I also don't believe that anyone in their right mind at any point would ever pay you for that anyway considering your attitude.

So in closing this letter I would just like to know what I have to do to get you to be decent instead of ugly all the time. I would really appreciate being treated like a human instead of a horrible infectious disease.

Best Regards,

2 comments:

Zoe said...

god i thought that bitch quit? still there huh. i hope she gets a nasty case of head lice.

One of the Bunch said...

Is she still being a jerk? Email me the name. I have an idea...