Friday, January 11, 2008

Worst Mommy Award

I walked into Kaleb's room today to find the box of baby suppositories on the floor and two of them laying across the room. I pick the one up to find that the orange tip is pulled off and the tip was chewed on and the liquid GONE I panic. Andre comes in the room and I ask who ate it and he says Kaleb (WONDERFUL). The second one is still full but the cap is off and has been chewed on.

I pick them up call my MIL at the doc office to which they call me back with number to poison control. So I call them only to get a Lady who I can hardly understand(WONDERFUL) who says from what I can catch between her accent, the dishwasher going, the washer going, Kaleb whining and Andre talking, she says that he should be fine instead of him taking it in the bottom he just took it orally so watch for cramping pains and lots of loose stool. So the panic slows now but I'm still worried that something horrible will happen.

Had to call my step mom because when she bought them for me months ago I remembered her taking some for my cousins baby. Luckily she did so I didn't have to worry about him eating the plastic thing.

Now if that doesn't warrant a call to CPS this probably will. I had taken a picture of Kaleb's butt rash to show to a few of my online friends and to get their opinions well me not thinking, I loaded them to photobucket, posted the pic to them and when I went on today to load more pics photobucket deleted that picture because it was against guidelines. So now that I feel like a dirty mom I'm sure CPS will be knocking on my door thinking I'm a sicko who is trying to poison her poor baby.

God willing I will get through this.

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Oh honey, your a great mom!! Don't worry. I don't think CPS will be knocking at all. You did no harm. Hope all is calm now. HUGS