Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On Your Mark, Get Set, GO!

I'm not sure the day will ever come when Kaleb walks on his own and to be honest I'm not really pushing the issue either but today shocked both Mike and I and it goes like this.

I'm sitting in my lazy boy with Kaleb, I set him down as Mike and I are talking. Mike is on the couch at the other end of where I am. Kaleb who is hanging on to the couch, looks at his daddy as Mike says "Hi buddy" Kaleb takes off running literally (while hanging on to the couch) toward his daddy. You would have thought Mike and I seen a ghost the way our mouths hung open and our eyes were so wide. LOL. What a blessing to be able for both of us to witness this big step in this little man's beginnings.



And now for a few pictures of Kaleb getting ready for school.
Photobucket
Photobucket

One of Andre because he is just cute:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they change so much at this age. luke has learned a lot of new tricks the last week or so. luke doesn't really walk yet either but has been walking while holding onto furniture for what seems like forever. i don't really want him to walk, he's already a handful to take care of. is that bad to not want your baby to walk?