Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update On Us

I figured that I would post an update on how we are all doing, not that much is going on in our lives but sometimes its nice to just have a quick update from the ones you love so here it is, I hope someone loves me ;)

Andre~What can I say, he is a typical 3 1/2 yr old who is finding his own voice in this big, big world. He is testing the waters and loving, trying, and funny. The things he says sometimes blows me away. He is growing in to a very cute young boy if I do say so myself. He is very smart sometimes to smart but he will find his way, I'm sure of that.

Kaleb~A very happy almost 11 month old, who never cries unless you have food and he doesn't. He is my moose, big, strong, and gentle. He loves to flirt with his big blue eyes and will flash a smile in a hot second that will melt the coldest of hearts. He has gotten quick at taking food and shoving it in his mouth and then smiling like he has no idea what your talking about LOL. Smart kid, since he will be fighting for food with his daddy ;)

Mike~Doing very well, being a WONDERFUL husband and finding himself along the way. He has found the wonderment of children and loves to play with the kids. He still has a few games he likes to play but only after things are done for the night and its "down" time. We have one that we play together but gosh I just can't stay up late anymore LOL.

Me~Working part-time still and a full time mom. I don't have much down time but the time I do have is usually spent here at the computer. I've been quite exhusted lately and not sure what is going on there. I'll be having a check up at the end of Feb for my PPH and I'm hoping that everything is fine with that. After that I'll be at the YMCA begining my workout to get myself back to being healthy. I miss the treadmil and swimming but after having Kaleb and being diagnosed with PPH it through me for a loop but I'll get there LOL.......at some point. In April as I posted before we will hopefully be moving into Mike's Grandma and Grandpa's house on a rent to own basis sooooo it will be OUR NEW HOME!!!! YAY YAY YAY! Our first house and big enough to never move again LOL. I can't wait!

Thats about all for us, I hope you all are doing well I've kept you all in my prayers and thoughts and with that I'm heading to get Kaleb to bed and read to Andre then him into bed with the hopes of me not to far after. God is good and continue to praise him, he can do GREAT things.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

who wrote this???? jess??? invasion of the body snatchers or something...hmmmm.