Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Grandma......again.

Ladies she isn't doing well. I have the feeling my dad is candy coating it for me because he lost it on the phone with me just a few minutes ago. She is still in ICU, with an oxygen mask on because she can't breathe on her own yet. She can do the physical things they ask of her but she doesn't know who anyone is. So not like my grandma, she is sharp as a pin. I'm at my wits end right now, bawling because its scaring the crap out of me. I know that one day it will be her time along with my dad which I NEVER want to think about but I'm not ready for this(are we ever ready really?) Please send up your prayers for her and my family.

2 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

My dear friend,
My heart breaks for you. I remember being in the position you are finding yourself in. I remember you being there, beside me, when we lost our grandpa. I remember the pain and disbelief just as if it were yesterday. Please know that even when they appear as if there is no fight left, there are always Miracles when God is in charge!
PLEASE let me know if you need ANYTHING! I love you all,
-Becky

Zoe said...

jess, you are in my prayers. i am up on peds with amonte. come up and have a drink with me!