Monday, March 17, 2008

9:22 pm

And I'm ready for bed. Actually I've been ready for about an hour now, but the pull of the Internet has kept me here. It's been a long day my mom was here all day since she got back from a two week visit to Florida and she so missed my kids. I often wonder why she couldn't miss me like that when I was little waiting for her in the drive way with my suitcase packed all day until my dad would pull me away kicking, screaming and crying that she lied once again. Hmm I guess times can change people.

My hormones are raging and I've realized that I haven't thought very nice things today, and ya know I'm not really sorry about it. I try to be positive but some days and some thoughts get the best of me and I just give in to those days.

I don't really want to work tomorrow, nor do I want to take my kids out. Kaleb is sick again(what else is new?) Though I've washed my hands to the point where it feels like the skin couldn't get any drier he is still sick. Carrying 104 degree temp on average in the morning and 101 during the day despite my best efforts to keep him drugged.

Andre didn't have a nap today and I'm ready to lose my mind. He was supposed to be in bed by 8 tonight and that didn't happen due to Mike being lazy and not giving him a shower till 830. I'm a little peeved by that also. Now he is in his room yelling for me and well I just don't want to deal with it.

My floor is shaking from the neighbors below us and their TV or radio. Another thing that sets off the rage, I've been dealing with this for over a year now and I don't know how much longer I can take.

So I'm off to see what the child wants and then off to lock myself in the room and read until I'm calm enough to sleep.

No comments: