Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snotty Noses And Poopy Butts

Yes the joy of motherhood but I must say that I'm begining to think the snotty noses will ever cease. Michigan weather is known for 60 degrees one day and 7 inches of snow the next which happens to throw everyone for loop.

This morning as I'm woke buy a crabby baby, I stumble in to wish him good morning only to find what is usually a smiling, happy, laid back baby standing in his crib blowing green snot down his upper lip into his slobbery mouth. Hmmm well good morning to you too honey. Oh and thanks for wiping it on mommy thats what I'm here for.

The toddler gets up promplty after hearing the voices in the next room and is dancing around like he has ants in his pants, mmm I think you need to make a trip to the bathroom what do you think? Speaking of bathroom I think with the next baby we will be doing early potty training for the simple fact of I'm sick of sticking my hand in poop.

After breakfast everyone should be happy right? WRONG baby decided that what ever he ate yesterday didn't agree with him and up the back went to oh so lovely smelling, runny, toss my breakfast POOP! Grrr yet another shower is needed this morning. Though he was pretty proud of himself, me not so much!

Happy sunday!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Hello, Jessica!
Thanks for your posting and have a good day,